By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. The website is owned and operated by the Treasure Island Sailing Center Foundation.
LICENSE AND WEBSITE ACCESS
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
• reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“Website Content”) for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
• use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Website Content (except in the operation or use of internet “search engines,” hit counters or similar technology);
• use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website’s name or trademarks used on the website;
• engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user’s ability to use the website;
• modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the services offered on the website; or
Any use of the website or Website Content that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
You consent to receive communications from us by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not accept responsibility that the website, its servers, or email sent from the website are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. Certain laws do not allow limitations as contained in this clause. If these laws apply, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
This Site is not directed toward individuals under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal Information on this Site. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
By e-mail: email@example.com
By mail: Treasure Island Sailing Center, 698 California Ave. Bldg. 112, San Francisco CA 94130